and also what am I doing here, I should be somewhere, looking across the sea, having a walk in the forest and climbing rocks but instead I'm here reblogging photographs I wish I'd taken, words I wish I wrote, seeing people go somewhere, wishing, wishing, wishing that I'm the one going places.
written by A Benediction For My Daughter (via oeua)
ya hes cute…….but is he conscientious of the social inequalities and corruption in hierarchies of power that plague this world
we joke about procrastination but nothing is worse than the nauseating feeling of having every intention of doing something but physically not being capable of doing it and then feeling like you want to throw up because the deadline is just getting closer and closer.
im tired of things costing money
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
See how chill and non competitive your life gets when you don’t judge other girls in how they dress, do their make up, or how many selfies they take. Take a nap by a window, glow up