- eats lots of fruit
- drink lots of water
- go to sleep early
- destroy the patriarchy
and also what am I doing here, I should be somewhere, looking across the sea, having a walk in the forest and climbing rocks but instead I'm here reblogging photographs I wish I'd taken, words I wish I wrote, seeing people go somewhere, wishing, wishing, wishing that I'm the one going places.
Anonymous said: Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
i cannot believe how many people are treating this entire fucking thing as a joke. its blatant violation of privacy, its wrong, its not funny, and im sure if someone hacked your shit and posted all of your suggestive pics online that you didnt want the world to see, you seriously wouldnt be laughing
We all stood together for Syria
We all stood together for Ukraine
We all stood together for Gaza
We all stood together for Ferguson
It’s time we stand together for Pakistan, and spread what’s happening there like wildfire. Don’t let people forget that the citizens of Pakistan are so much more than what we’re portrayed as in the negative light. Make sure everyone KNOWS what the Pakistani protestors are doing right now and the cause they’re fighting for.
why are people so worried about if feminism hates men and not worried about how men virulently and violently hate women and commit acts of violence against them
YA Book: "sHe is difFERenT!!!!!1!!@ "
YA Book: "speciAL pOWer!!!-!! "
YA Book: "cute boY love HeR!!! "
YA Book: "bUTttttt "
Ya Book: "anOTher boy alsO??? love heR?!?!??!!! "
Ya Book: "HOw will sHe cHOOse!!?!?!?!?1!! aNd save wORld?????!?!!"
tune in tonight for another episode of “is he cute or just tall? am I lowering my standards out of desperation? am I doomed to roam the earth as a lonely, unloved wretch for eternity? would I fuck a 30 year old? would I fuck a broke 30 year old?”